How to draw a beluga
1) Draw a rectangle that will define the conditional proportions and boundaries of the chosen drawing.
2) From the middle of the rectangle, draw one vertical and one horizontal line equally dividing the shape.
3) Draw a vertical line in the middle of the left half of the figure.
4) Draw a vertical line in the middle of the right half of the figure.
5) Now the grid consists of four identical horizontal segments. Each of these segments is divided in half by vertical lines.
Mark off the width and height of the picture. Draw two ovals for the head and body of the whale. Draw a line, which will act as the center of its tail.
Draw the shapes of the Whales’ neck and peduncle.
Add guidelines for the flukes, fins and mouth of the beluga.
Draw shapes for the fins, flukes and eye.
Work on the whole figure, paying special attention to detail.
Contour the Beluga, trying to vary the thickness and darkness of the line. Add more detail and add water. Erase all guidelines.
Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 License. You are free to share or adapt it for any purpose, even commercially under the following terms: you must give a link to this page and indicate the author's name and the license.