How to draw a genie
1) At the top of the sheet, determine the location of the head and draw its conditional size using an oval.
2) Draw a vertical line through the middle of the head. This will be the central vertical line of the drawing.
3) From the upper border of the head, mark up one-sixth the height of the head. This will be the upper boundary of the figure.
4) From the upper border of the head, draw downward three segments equal to the height of the head and one segment equal to half the height of the head.
5) From the central vertical line of the figure, measure and draw:
• One segment equal to the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• One segment equal to three-quarters the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• One segment equal to the width of the head – to the right of the line.
• One segment equal to three-quarters the width of the head – to the right of the line.
Through the boundaries of the segments we draw vertical lines. The extreme left and right segments are the vertical boundaries of the drawing.Hide
Make an enough space in the paper where you can sketch the Genie’s silhouette with the corresponding dots. Mark the head and torso position of your Genie and start sketching the lamp. Mark the location of your lamp’s spout and handle.
Next, draw a symmetrical line on the Genie’s face to divide it into 2 parts (left and right). Also start drawing the hair and tail of your Genie.
Now start working on the Genie’s face. Draw the eyebrows, eyes, nose and the cheeks. Start sketching Genie’s shoulders.
Continue working on the character’s face. Start drawing the ears, mouth and beard of the Genie.
Refine Genie’s silhouette and draw his hands carefully. Mark the belt and the hand jewelry position.
Contour, trying to vary the thickness and blackness of the line. Erase unnecessary lines and intensify your strokes.strokes. Hurray! Your Genie is ready.