How to draw a hammerhead shark
1) Draw a rectangle that will define the conditional proportions and boundaries of the chosen drawing.
2) From the middle of the rectangle, draw one vertical and one horizontal line equally dividing the shape.
3) Draw a vertical line in the middle of the left half of the figure.
4) Draw a vertical line in the middle of the right half of the figure.
5) Now the grid consists of four identical horizontal segments. Each of these segments is divided in half by vertical lines.
Mark off the width and height of the picture. Draw the head of the hammerhead shark. Add a smooth guideline for its body.
Draw the shapes of the shark’s body.
Define the places for the mouth, tail and fins.
Draw the shapes of the fins, tail and eye of the hammerhead shark. Pay attention to the shape of its head.
Add the eye, gills and small fins on the tail. Draw the nose. vary the thickness and darkness
Sketch the small fins. Work on the whole figure, paying special attention to detail.
Contour the hammerhead shark, trying to vary the thickness and darkness of the line. Add more detail and add bubbles. Erase all guidelines.
Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 License. You are free to share or adapt it for any purpose, even commercially under the following terms: you must give a link to this page and indicate the author's name and the license.