How to draw an ankylosaurus
1) Draw a rectangle that will define the conditional proportions and boundaries of the chosen drawing.
2) From the middle of the rectangle, draw one vertical and one horizontal line equally dividing the shape.
3) Draw a vertical line in the middle of the left half of the figure.
4) Draw a vertical line in the middle of the right half of the figure.
5) Now the grid consists of four identical horizontal segments. Each of these segments is divided in half by vertical lines.
Mark off the width and height of the Ankylosaurus. Draw two ovals that will help to define places for its head and body. Draw a line to act as the center of its head.
Sketch the neck body and of the Ankylosaurus. Draw a guideline for its tail.
Define places for the legs and jaw. Add a line for the spikes above the head.
Outline the shapes of the legs and snout of the dinosaur.
Draw the eye, tail and spikes of the animal. Pay attention to the parts of its head and leg joints.
Add the teeth. Work on the figure, paying special attention to detail.
Contour the Ankylosaurus, trying to vary the thickness and darkness of the line. Add more detail and add the ground. Erase all guidelines.
Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 License. You are free to share or adapt it for any purpose, even commercially under the following terms: you must give a link to this page and indicate the author's name and the license.