How to draw Anna from Frozen
• Draw the upper border of your future drawing.
• From the upper border of the drawing, moving downward, tentatively determine the position of the head and draw an oval to represent its approximate size.
• Draw a vertical line through 1/3 of the width of the head. This will be the central vertical line of the figure.
• From the upper border of the drawing, draw 7 identical segments equal to the height of the head. The last segment will act as the lower boundary of the future figure. Draw horizontal lines through the boundaries of the segments.
• From the central vertical line of the figure, measure and draw:
- to the left of the line, one segment equal to the width of the head, plus one segment equal to 1/3 of the width of the head;
- to the right of the line, 2 segments equal to the width of the head, plus one segment equal to 1/4 of the width of the head.
• Draw vertical lines through the boundaries of the segments.
The extreme left and right segments are the vertical boundaries of your drawing.
Mark off the width and height of the picture, as well as the main proportions of Anna’s figure. Draw the shape of her head, and a line through its centre.
Outline the torso and neck.
Add guidelines for Anna’s arms, feet, and facial features.
Draw the shapes of her arms, legs, eyes and ear. Add smooth guidelines for her hair.
Draw in detail her fingers, braids, bangs, and clothes. Detail the shape of Anna’s eyes.
Draw Anna’s eye pupils and eyebrows, nose, and mouth. Refine the shapes of her dress and boots.
Work on the whole figure, paying special attention to the details.
Contour, trying to vary the thickness and darkness of the line. Carefully draw the details, and add the ground. Erase all the guidelines.