How to draw Clawdeen wolf
1) At the top of the sheet, determine the location of the head and draw its conditional size using an oval.
2) Draw a vertical line through the middle of the head. This will be the central vertical line of the drawing.
3) From the upper border of the head, mark one-third the height of the head. This will be the upper boundary of the figure.
4) From the top of the head, draw five segments equal to the height of the head and one segment equal to one-sixth the height of the head. Through the boundaries of the segments, draw horizontal lines. The last segment will be the lower boundary of the figure.
5) From the central vertical line of the figure, measure and draw:
- One segment equal to the width of the head – to the left of the line.
- One segment equal to half the width of the head – to the left of the line.
- One segment equal to the width of the head – to the right of the line.
- One segment equal to half the width of the head – to the right of the line.
Through the boundaries of the segments we draw vertical lines. The extreme left and right segments are the vertical boundaries of the drawing.
Mark off the width and height of the picture. Add guidelines for Clawdeen Wolf’s body. Draw the shape of her head. Add a line, which will act as the center of her body and head.
Draw Clawdeen Wolf’s chest, neck and suitcase.
Add guidelines for her arms, feet and eyes.
Draw Clawdeen Wolf’s hands, arms, legs and eyes. Add guidelines for her nose and mouth.
Outline Clawdeen’s hair, fingers, shoes and skirt.
Draw the face and ears. Detail the clothes.
Work on the figure, paying special attention to the smallest of details.
Contour Clawdeen Wolf, trying to vary the thickness and darkness of the line. Add more detail and add the floor. Erase all guidelines.
For personal and non-commercial use only. All cartoon, manga and anime characters featured on supercoloring.com are the property of their respective owners.