How to draw Deidara from Naruto
1) At the top of the sheet, determine the location of the head and draw its conditional size using an oval.
2) Draw a vertical line through the middle of the head. This will be the central vertical line of the drawing.
3) From the top of the head, mark one-third the height of the head. This will be the upper boundary of the figure.
4) From the upper border of the head, mark six segments equal to the height of the head and one segment equal to one-sixth the height of the head.
5) From the central vertical line of the figure, measure and draw:
• One segment equal to the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• One segment equal to two-thirds the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• Two segments equal to the width of the head – to the right of the line.
• One segment equal to half the width of the head – to the right of the line.
Through the boundaries of the segments we draw vertical lines. The extreme left and right segments are the vertical boundaries of the drawing.
Mark off the width and height of the picture. Add guidelines for Deidara’s body. Draw the shape of his head.
Draw Deidara’s body, neck and cloak.
Add guidelines for the arms, legs and headband.
Outline the shape of his sleeves, the collar, trousers and ears of the boy.
Draw Deidara’s hands and arms, feet, eyes and hair.
Detail the clothes, lifted hand and hair.
Work on the figure, paying special attention to detail.
Contour Deidara, trying to vary the thickness and blackness of the line. Add more detail and add the ground. Erase all guidelines.
For personal and non-commercial use only. All cartoon, manga and anime characters featured on supercoloring.com are the property of their respective owners.