How to draw Elsa from Frozen
1) Draw the upper border for the figure.
2) From the upper border, moving downward, tentatively determine the position of the head and draw an oval to represent its conditional size.
3) Draw a vertical line through the middle of the head. This will be the central vertical line of the figure.
4) From the upper border of the figure, draw six identical segments equal to the height of the head and one segment equal to half the height of the head. The last segment will act as the lower boundary of the figure. Through the boundaries of the segments, draw horizontal lines.
5) From the central vertical line of the figure, measure and draw:
• Two segments of equal head width – to the left of the line.
• Four segments of equal head width – to the right of the line.
Through the boundary of each segment, draw vertical lines. The extreme left and right segments will act as the vertical boundaries of the figure.
Mark off the width and height of the picture. Add guidelines for Elsa’s body. Draw the shape for her head. Add a line, which will act as the center of her body and head.
Draw Elsa’s chest and neck.
Add guidelines for the girl’s nose, eyes, hair, arm and her dress.
Draw Elsa’s arms and eyes.
Outline Elsa’s hair shape, her pupils, mouth, nose, hands, dress pleats and train. Add the bottom (brim) of her dress bodice.
Detail Elsa’s dress, eyes and hair. Add her fingers and several snowflakes.
Work on the figure, paying special attention to detail.
Contour Elsa, trying to vary the thickness and darkness of the line. Add more details and snow. Erase all guidelines.
For personal and non-commercial use only. All cartoon, manga and anime characters featured on supercoloring.com are the property of their respective owners.