How to draw Ferb Fletcher
1) Draw a rectangle that will define the conditional proportions and boundaries of the chosen drawing.
2) From the middle of the rectangle, draw one vertical and one horizontal line equally dividing the shape.
3) Draw a horizontal line equally dividing the top half of the figure.
4) Draw a horizontal line equally dividing the bottom half of the figure.
5) Now our grid consists of four identical vertical segments. Each of these segments is divided in half by horizontal lines.
Mark off the width and height of the picture. Draw guidelines for Ferb Fletchers’ head and body and add lines to define the places for his shoulders and hips. Make sure that his head and body are drawn as a single part of the same figure.
Draw two ovals for the eyes and belt of the character. Add a line for the collar.
Add guidelines for the arms and legs of Ferb Fletcher.
Define the shapes of the arms, hands, legs, feet, nose, ear and hair of the character.
Sketch Fletchers’ locks, pupils, mouth, fingers, sleeves, trousers and trainers.
Finish with the hair and collar. Work on the whole figure, paying special attention to detail.
Contour Ferb Fletcher, trying to vary the thickness and darkness of the line. Add more detail. Erase all guidelines.
For personal and non-commercial use only. All cartoon, manga and anime characters featured on supercoloring.com are the property of their respective owners.