How to draw Gaara
1) At the top of the sheet, determine the location of the head and draw its conditional size using an oval.
2) Draw a vertical line through the middle of the right side of the head.
3) From the upper border of the head, draw a segment equal to one-third the height of the head. This marks the upper boundary of the figure.
4) From the upper border of the head, draw seven segments equal to the height of the head and one segment equal to three-quarters the height of the head.
5) From the central vertical line of the figure, measure and draw:
• One segment equal to the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• One segment equal to two-thirds the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• Three segments of equal head width – to the right of the line.
Through the boundaries of the segments we draw vertical lines. The extreme left and right segments are the vertical boundaries of the drawing.
Mark off the width and height of the picture. Add guidelines for Gaara’s body. Draw the shape of his head and draw a line through it.
Draw Gaara’s body and neck.
Add guidelines for the guy’s arms, feet and facial features.
Outline the shapes for Gaara’s arms, trousers, eyes and ears.
Draw Gaara’s fingers, pupils, shoes, clothes, hair and a bag.
Detail his hair. Add a cloak and toes. Detail the clothes, bag and eyes.
Work on the figure, paying special attention to detail.
Contour Gaara, trying to vary the thickness and darkness of the line. Add more detail. Erase all guidelines.
For personal and non-commercial use only. All cartoon, manga and anime characters featured on supercoloring.com are the property of their respective owners.