How to draw Gingka Hagane from Beyblade
1) At the top of the sheet, determine the location of the head and draw its conditional size using an oval.
2) Draw a vertical line through the middle of the head. This will be the central vertical line of the drawing.
3) From the upper border of the head, draw a segment two-thirds the height of the head. This will be the upper boundary of the figure.
4) From the top of the head, draw five segments equal to the height of the head.
5) From the central vertical line of the figure, measure and draw:
• One segment equal to the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• One segment equal to half the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• One segment equal to the width of the head – to the right of the line.
• One segment equal to one-sixth the width of the head – to the right of the line.
Through the boundaries of the segments we draw vertical lines. The extreme left and right segments are the vertical boundaries of the drawing.
Mark off the width and height of the picture. Add guidelines for Gingka’s body. Draw his head. Add a line, which will act as the center of it.
Draw Gingka’s torso and neck.
Add guidelines for Hagane’s arms, legs and band.
Outline the shapes for Gingka’s arms, legs and band.
Sketch his hands, hair, shoes and wings.
Carefully draw Gingka’s hair, clothes and wings.
Work on the whole figure, paying special attention to detail.
Contour Gingka Hagane, trying to vary the thickness and darkness of the line. Add more detail and add the ground. Erase all guidelines.
For personal and non-commercial use only. All cartoon, manga and anime characters featured on supercoloring.com are the property of their respective owners.