How to draw Goku Super Saiyan
1) At the top of the sheet, determine the location of the head and draw its conditional size using an oval.
2) Draw a vertical line through the middle of the head. This will be the central vertical line of the drawing.
3) From the upper border of the head, draw one segment equal to the height of the head. This will be the upper boundary of the figure.
4) From the top of the head, draw seven segments equal to the height of the head and one segment equal to half the height of the head.
5) From the central vertical line of the figure, measure and draw:
• Two segments of equal head width – to the left of the line.
• Two segments of equal head width – to the right of the line.
Through the boundaries of the segments we draw vertical lines. The extreme left and right segments are the vertical boundaries of the drawing.
Mark off the width and height of the picture. Add guidelines for Goku’s body. Draw his head. Add a line, which will act as the center of it.
Draw Goku’s torso and neck.
Add guidelines for the character’s arms, legs and facial features.
Outline his hands, trousers and ears. Define the place for his nose, eyebrows and belt.
Sketch Goku’s arms, hands, boots, hair (in general), eyes and the collar of his tunic.
Draw the clothes and hair. Draw tucks on the trousers and the belt.
Work on the figure, paying special attention to detail.
Contour Goku from Dragon Ball Z, trying to vary the thickness and darkness of the line. Add more detail and add the floor. Erase all guidelines.
For personal and non-commercial use only. All cartoon, manga and anime characters featured on supercoloring.com are the property of their respective owners.