How to draw Green Lantern
1) Draw the upper border for the figure.
2) From the upper border, moving downward, tentatively determine the position of the head and draw an oval to represent its conditional size.
3) Draw a vertical line through the middle of the head. This will be the central vertical line of the figure.
4) From the upper border of the figure, draw seven identical segments equal to the height of the head and one segment equal to one-quarter the height of the head. The last segment will act as the lower boundary of the figure. Through the boundaries of the segments, draw horizontal lines.
5) From the central vertical line of the figure, measure and draw:
• Two segments equal to the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• One segment equal to one-third the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• Two segments equal to the width of the head – to the right of the line.
• One segment equal to half the width of the head – to the right of the line.
Through the boundary of each segment, draw vertical lines. The extreme left and right segments will act as the vertical boundaries of the figure.
Mark off the width and height of the picture. Add guidelines for the Green Lantern’s body. Draw an oval for his head. Add a line, which will act as its center.
Draw Mr. Green’s torso and neck.
Add guidelines for the man’s arms, legs, and facial features.
Outline the shapes of the legs and arms. Add the ear and nose of the character.
Sketch Mr. Green’s mask, the general shape of his hair and clothes.
Draw the Green Lantern’s fingers on his bent hand and his eye. Pay attention to his hair, arms and chest.
Work on the whole figure, paying special attention to detail.
Contour the Green Lantern, trying to vary the thickness and darkness of the line. Add more detail and add the floor. Erase all guidelines.
For personal and non-commercial use only. All cartoon, manga and anime characters featured on supercoloring.com are the property of their respective owners.