How to draw Huey Freeman
1) At the top of the sheet, determine the location of the head and draw its conditional size using an oval.
2) Draw a vertical line through the middle of the head. This will be the central vertical line of the drawing.
3) From the top of the head, draw upward a mark three-quarters the height of the head. This will be the upper boundary of the figure.
4) From the top of the head, draw downward four segments equal to the height of the head.
5) From the central vertical line of the figure, measure and draw:
• One segment equal to the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• One segment equal to one-third the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• One segment equal to the width of the head – to the right of the line.
Through the boundaries of the segments we draw vertical lines. The extreme left and right segments are the vertical boundaries of the drawing.
Mark off the width and height of the picture. Define the general proportions of Huey Freeman. Draw his head and a line through the figure.
Draw the neck and body of Huey Freeman.
Add guidelines for Huey Freeman’s arms, legs and facial features.
Draw the shapes of the trousers, T-shirt and ear of the character. Define the places for his eyebrows and eyes.
Delineate the shapes of the arms, hands, shoes, eyes and collar. Add the line of the hair and wrinkles.
Draw the hair and shirt. Add Huey’s fingers, the soles of his shoes, irises and eyebrows.
Add the edge of the shirt. Work on the figure, paying special attention to detail.
Contour Huey Freeman, trying to vary the thickness and darkness of the line. Add more detail. Erase all guidelines.
For personal and non-commercial use only. All cartoon, manga and anime characters featured on supercoloring.com are the property of their respective owners.