How to draw Hulk
1) Draw the upper border for the figure.
2) From the upper border, moving downward, tentatively determine the position of the head and draw an oval to represent its conditional size.
3) Draw a vertical line through the middle of the head. This will be the central vertical line of the figure.
4) From the upper border of the figure, draw five identical segments equal to the height of the head and one segment equal to half the height of the head. The last segment will act as the lower boundary of the figure. Through the boundaries of the segments, draw horizontal lines.
5) From the central vertical line of the figure, measure and draw:
• Three segments equal to the width of the head, to the left of the line.
• Three segments equal to the width of the head – to the right of the line.
• One segment equal to one-third the width of the head – to the right of the line.
Through the boundary of each segment, draw vertical lines. The extreme left and right segments will act as the vertical boundaries of the figure.
Mark off the width and height of the picture. Define the general proportions of the Hulk. Draw his head and a line through it.
Draw the neck and body of the Hulk.
Add guidelines for the Hulk’s arms, legs and facial features.
Draw the shapes of the legs, arms, mouth, nose and ears of the character.
Sketch the Hulk’s fingers and toes. Add lines for his eyebrows, hair and trousers. Outline the details (joints and muscles) of the body.
Work on the figure, paying special attention to detail.
Contour Hulk, trying to vary the thickness and darkness of the line. Add more detail. Add the ground. Erase all guidelines.
For personal and non-commercial use only. All cartoon, manga and anime characters featured on supercoloring.com are the property of their respective owners.