How to draw Ichigo Kurosaki Bankai
1) Draw the upper border for the figure.
2) From the upper border, moving downward, tentatively determine the position of the head and draw an oval to represent its conditional size.
3) Draw a vertical line through the middle of the head. This will be the central vertical line of the figure.
4) From the upper border of the figure, draw nine identical segments equal to the height of the head and one segment equal to one-sixth the height of the head. The last segment will act as the lower boundary of the figure. Through the boundaries of the segments, draw horizontal lines.
5) From the central vertical line of the figure, measure and draw:
• Six segments equal to the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• One segment equal to half the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• Two segments equal to the width of the head – to the right of the line.
• One segment equal to two-thirds the width of the head – to the right of the line.
Through the boundary of each segment, draw vertical lines. The extreme left and right segments will act as the vertical boundaries of the figure.
Mark off the width and height of the picture. Add guidelines for Ichigo’s body. Draw his head. Add a line, which will act as the center of his head.
Draw Ichigo’s torso and neck.
Add guidelines for the boy’s arms, feet, hair and facial features.
Outline the shapes of the arms, legs and hair.
Outline Ichigo’s eyes, ears, fingers, trousers and sword.
Draw the rest of the clothes. Detail the shapes of Ichigo’s hair and trousers.
Work on the whole figure, paying special attention to detail.
Contour Ichigo, trying to vary the thickness and darkness of the line. Add more detail and add the ground. Erase all guidelines.
For personal and non-commercial use only. All cartoon, manga and anime characters featured on supercoloring.com are the property of their respective owners.