How to draw Inuyasha
1) At the top of the sheet, determine the location of the head and draw its conditional size using an oval.
2) Draw a vertical line through the middle of the right side of the head.
3) From the upper border of the head, draw upward a segment three-quarters the height of the head. This marks the upper boundary of the figure.
4) From the upper border of the head, draw downward six segments equal to the height of the head and one segment equal to two-thirds the height of the head.
5) From the central vertical line of the figure, measure and draw:
1. Two segments equal to the width of the head – to the left of the line.
2. One segment equal to one-third the width of the head – to the left of the line.
3. Four segments equal to the width of the head – to the right of the line.
4. One segment equal to half the width of the head – to the right of the line.
Through the boundaries of the segments we draw vertical lines. The extreme left and right segments are the vertical boundaries of the drawing.
Mark off the width and height of the picture. Add guidelines for InuYasha‘s body. Draw an oval for his head. Add a line, which will act as the center his head.
Draw InuYasha’s torso and neck. Sketch his sword.
Add guidelines for InuYasha’s arms, legs and facial features.
Outline the shapes of the character’s sleeves, legs and sword handle. Add his eyebrows.
Draw InuYasha’s hands, eyes, sword and clothes.
Add the fingers and toes of the character. Pay particular attention to the shape of his hair, eyes, sword and clothes.
Work on the whole figure, paying special attention to detail.
Contour InuYasha, trying to vary the thickness and Darkness of the line. Add more detail and add the ground. Erase all guidelines.
For personal and non-commercial use only. All cartoon, manga and anime characters featured on supercoloring.com are the property of their respective owners.