How to draw Itachi Uchiha
1) At the top of the sheet, determine the location of the head and draw its conditional size using an oval.
2) Draw a vertical line through the middle of the head. This will be the central vertical line of the drawing.
3) From the upper border of the head, make a mark one-third the height of the head. This is the upper boundary of the figure.
4) From the upper border of the head, draw downward six segments equal to the height of the head and one segment equal to half the height of the head.
5) From the central vertical line of the figure, measure and draw:
• One segment equal to the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• One segment equal to one-third the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• One segment equal to the width of the head – to the right of the line.
• One segment equal to half the width of the head – to the right of the line.
Through the boundaries of the segments we draw vertical lines. The extreme left and right segments are the vertical boundaries of the drawing.
Mark off the width and height of the picture. Add guidelines for Itachi’s body. Draw his head. Add a line, which will act as the center of his head.
Draw Uchiha’s neck and cloak.
Add guidelines for Itachi’s arms, legs and facial features.
Outline the shapes of the sleeves, legs, hair, headband and eyes of the character.
Outline the shape of Itachi’s hands, collar and shoes. Add more lines to his eyes and headband.
Add Uchiha’s sword, locks and toes. Detail the shapes for the feet and clothes.
Work on the whole figure, paying special attention to detail.
Contour Itachi Uchiha, trying to vary the thickness and darkness of the line. Add more detail and add the ground. Erase all guidelines.
Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 License. You are free to share or adapt it for any purpose, even commercially under the following terms: you must give a link to this page and indicate the author's name and the license.