How to draw Kagami Hiiragi
1) Draw the upper border for the figure.
2) From the upper border, moving downward, tentatively determine the position of the head and draw an oval to represent its conditional size.
3) Draw a vertical line through the middle of the head. This will be the central vertical line of the figure.
4) From the upper border of the figure, draw five identical segments equal to the height of the head. The last segment will act as the lower boundary of the figure. Through the boundaries of the segments, draw horizontal lines.
5) From the central vertical line of the figure, measure and draw:
• One segment equal to the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• One segment equal to the width of the head – to the right of the line.
Through the boundary of each segment, draw vertical lines. The extreme left and right segments will act as the vertical boundaries of the figure.
Mark off the width and height of Kagami. Draw the shape of her head. Add a line through the center of the figure.
Draw Kagami’s neck, body and hair.
Draw guidelines for the girl’s arms, hands, feet and facial features.
Add shapes for the arms, hands, legs and feet. Sketch the blouse collar.
Draw Kagami’s fingers, clothes, irises and hair.
Work on the figures, paying special attention to detail.
Contour Kagami, trying to vary the thickness and darkness of the line. Add the ground. Erase all guidelines.
For personal and non-commercial use only. All cartoon, manga and anime characters featured on supercoloring.com are the property of their respective owners.