How to draw Kagome Higurashi
1) Draw the upper border for the figure.
2) From the upper border, moving downward, tentatively determine the position of the head and draw an oval to represent its conditional size.
3) Draw a vertical line through the middle of the head. This will be the central vertical line of the figure.
4) From the upper border of the figure, draw six identical segments equal to the height of the head and one segment equal to half the height of the head. The last segment will act as the lower boundary of the figure. Through the boundaries of the segments, draw horizontal lines.
5) From the central vertical line of the figure, measure and draw:
• One segment equal to the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• One segment equal to half the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• Three segments of equal head width – to the right of the line.
Through the boundary of each segment, draw vertical lines. The extreme left and right segments will act as the vertical boundaries of the figure.
Mark off the width and height of the picture. Define Kagome’s general proportions. Draw her head and a line through the figure.
Draw the neck and body of the girl.
Add guidelines for Kagome’s arms, feet and facial features.
Draw shapes for Kagome’s legs, feet, arms, hair and ear.
Sketch shapes for the clothes, hair and eye.
Work on the figure, paying special attention to detail.
Contour Kagome, trying to vary the thickness and darkness of the line. Add the ground. Erase all guidelines.
For personal and non-commercial use only. All cartoon, manga and anime characters featured on supercoloring.com are the property of their respective owners.