How to draw Kakashi Hatake
1) At the top of the sheet, determine the location of the head and draw its conditional size using an oval.
2) Draw a vertical line through the middle of the head. This will be the central vertical line of the drawing.
3) From the upper border of the head, mark a segment equal to half the height of the head. This will be the upper boundary of the figure.
4) From the top of the head, draw downward seven segments equal to the height of the head and one segment equal to half the height of the head.
5) From the central vertical line of the figure, measure and draw:
• Two segments equal to the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• One segment equal to half the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• One segment equal to the width of the head – to the right of the line.
Through the boundaries of the segments we draw vertical lines. The extreme left and right segments are the vertical boundaries of the drawing.
Mark off the width and height of the picture. Define Kakshi’s general proportions. Draw his head and a line through the figure.
Draw the neck and body of the boy.
Add guidelines for Kakasi’s arms, legs, feet and facial features.
Draw shapes for Kagome’s trousers, arms, hands, hair and ear.
Sketch the shapes of the clothes, feet, fingers, hair and eye. Add the headband and parts of the jacket.
Add more detail to the clothes. Draw toes and hair.
Work on the figure, paying special attention to detail.
Contour Kakashi, trying to vary the thickness and darkness of the line. Add details. Erase all guidelines.
For personal and non-commercial use only. All cartoon, manga and anime characters featured on supercoloring.com are the property of their respective owners.