How to draw Kim Possible
1) At the top of the sheet, determine the location of the head and draw its conditional size using an oval.
2) Draw a vertical line through the middle of the head. This will be the central vertical line of the drawing.
3) From the upper border of the head, make a mark one-third the height of the head. This will be the upper boundary of the figure.
4) From the top of the head, draw downward four segments equal to the height of the head and one segment equal to three-quarters the height of the head.
5) From the central vertical line of the figure, measure and draw:
• One segment equal to the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• One segment equal to two-thirds the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• One segment equal to the width of the head – to the right of the line.
Through the boundaries of the segments we draw vertical lines. The extreme left and right segments are the vertical boundaries of the drawing.
Mark off the width and height of the picture. Define Kim’s general proportions. Draw her head and a line through the figure.
Draw the neck and body of the girl. Add her hair.
Add guidelines for Kim’s arms, feet and facial features.
Draw shapes for Kim’s trousers, arms, eyebrows, nose and mouth.
Sketch the gloves, hair and eyes. Pay attention to the clothes parts.
Work on the figure, paying special attention to detail.
Contour Kim, trying to vary the thickness and darkness of the line. Add further detail and add the floor. Erase all guidelines.
For personal and non-commercial use only. All cartoon, manga and anime characters featured on supercoloring.com are the property of their respective owners.