How to draw Korra
1) At the top of the sheet, determine the location of the head and draw its conditional size using an oval.
2) Draw a vertical line through the middle of the head. This will be the central vertical line of the drawing.
3) From the upper border of the head, make a mark one-third the height of the head. This is the upper boundary of the figure.
4) From the top of the head, draw downward seven segments equal to the height of the head and one segment equal to half the height of the head.
5) From the central vertical line of the figure, measure and draw:
• One segment equal to the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• One segment equal to half the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• Two segments equal to the width of the head – to the right of the line.
• One segment equal to half the width of the head – to the right of the line.
Through the boundaries of the segments we draw vertical lines. The extreme left and right segments are the vertical boundaries of the drawing.
Mark off the width and height of the picture. Define Korra’s proportions. Draw her head and a line through the figure.
Draw the neck and body of the girl.
Add guidelines for Korra’s arms, hands, feet and facial features.
Draw the shapes of Korra’s trousers, arms, hands and hair.
Sketch the fingers and boots. Define places for the eyes. Work on the clothes and hair more.
Add eyes, breasts, eyebrows, ears and clothes of the girl.
Work on the figure, paying special attention to detail.
Contour Korra, trying to vary the thickness and darkness of the line. Add details. Erase all guidelines.
For personal and non-commercial use only. All cartoon, manga and anime characters featured on supercoloring.com are the property of their respective owners.