How to draw Princess Zelda
1) Draw the upper border for the figure.
2) From the upper border, moving downward, tentatively determine the position of the head and draw an oval to represent its conditional size.
3) Draw a vertical line through the middle of the head. This will be the central vertical line of the figure.
4) From the upper border of the figure, draw six identical segments equal to the height of the head and one segment equal to one-quarter the height of the head. The last segment will act as the lower boundary of the figure. Through the boundaries of the segments, draw horizontal lines.
5) From the central vertical line of the figure, measure and draw:
• Four segments equal to the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• One segment equal to the width of the head – to the right of the line.
• One segment equal to one-third the width of the head – to the right of the line.
Through the boundary of each segment, draw vertical lines. The extreme left and right segments will act as the vertical boundaries of the figure.
Mark off the width and height of the picture. Add guidelines for the princess’s head. Add a line through its center.
Draw Zelda’s body and neck.
Add guidelines for Zelda’s arms, legs and facial features.
Outline the shapes of her legs, arms, dress and ears. Add a guideline for her tiara.
Sketch the eyes, hair, fingers and shoes of the princess. Add more detain to her clothes.
Draw Zelda’s thumbs. Pay attention to the shape of her dress. Add her tiara, nose and mouth.
Work on the whole figure, paying special attention to detail.
Contour princess Zelda, trying to vary the thickness and darkness of the line. Add more details and add the ground. Erase all guidelines.
For personal and non-commercial use only. All cartoon, manga and anime characters featured on supercoloring.com are the property of their respective owners.