How to draw Sasuke
• Draw the upper border of your drawing.
• From the upper border of the drawing, moving downward, tentatively determine the location of the head and draw its approximate size using an oval.
• Draw a vertical line through the middle of the head. This will be the central vertical line of the figure.
• From the upper border of the drawing, draw downward 6 identical segments equal to the height of the head, plus one segment equal to 3/4 of the height of the head. The last segment will act as the lower boundary of the future drawing. Draw horizontal lines through the boundaries of the segments.
• From the central vertical line of the figure, measure and draw:
- to the left of the line, 4 segments equal to the width of the head, plus one segment equal to 1/2 of the width of the head;
- to the right of the line, one segment equal to the width of the head, plus one segment equal to 2/3 of the width of the head.
• Draw vertical lines through the boundaries of the segments.
The extreme left and right segments are the vertical boundaries of your drawing.
Mark off the width, height and main proportions of Sasuke’s figure. Draw his head and a centre line.
Outline the torso, neck, sword, and sheath.
Add guidelines for his arms, legs, and the proportions of Sasuke’s face.
Draw the shapes of his arms, clothes, and eyes.
Draw in detail his fingers, eye pupils, legs, the general shape of his hair, sword, belt, the waist of the pants, and his braces.
Sketch his toes, the shapes of his clothes, and hair locks. Refine the shape of the sword.
Add his toenails and nose. Detail the shape of his hair and belt. Work on the whole figure, paying special attention to the details.
Contour Sasuke, trying to vary the thickness and darkness of the line. Draw the details more carefully, and add the ground. Erase all the guidelines.