How to draw the Eiffel Tower
1) Draw a rectangle that will define the conditional proportions and boundaries of the chosen drawing.
2) From the middle of the rectangle, draw one vertical and one horizontal line equally dividing the shape.
3) Draw a horizontal line equally dividing the top half of the figure.
4) Draw a horizontal line equally dividing the bottom half of the figure.
5) Now our grid consists of four identical vertical segments. Each of these segments is divided in half by horizontal lines.
Mark off the width and height of the Eiffel Tower. Define with light lines its general proportions. Add a line that will act as the center of it.
Draw the general shape of the tower.
Outline a basement and iron platforms. Indicate the proportions.
Add the shapes of sections.
Mark the proportions of details.
Add more lines to show the shape of the Tower Eiffel.
Draw the arches and the top platform.
Detail the Eiffel Tower.
Contour, adding more details and grass.
Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 License. You are free to share or adapt it for any purpose, even commercially under the following terms: you must give a link to this page and indicate the author's name and the license.