How to draw the leaning tower of Pisa
1) Draw a rectangle that will define the conditional proportions and boundaries of the chosen drawing.
2) From the middle of the rectangle, draw one vertical and one horizontal line equally dividing the shape.
3) Draw a horizontal line equally dividing the top half of the figure.
4) Draw a horizontal line equally dividing the bottom half of the figure.
5) Now our grid consists of four identical vertical segments. Each of these segments is divided in half by horizontal lines.
Mark off the width and height of the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Define with light lines its general proportions. Add a line that will act as the center of it.
Draw the general shape of the tower.
Define with several ovals the quantity of building floors.
Mark with short lines the capitals and bases of the columns, and the tower arches.
Outline the columns and the arches. Add doors and exedras with the columns on the first floor of the tower.
Add more lines to further illustrate the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Detail the building; add a flag.
Contour, trying to vary the blackness and thickness of the line. Add more details and the ground with cypresses. Erase all guidelines.
Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 License. You are free to share or adapt it for any purpose, even commercially under the following terms: you must give a link to this page and indicate the author's name and the license.