How to draw Tinkerbell
1) At the top of the sheet, determine the location of the head and draw its conditional size using an oval.
2) Draw a vertical line through the middle of the head. This will be the central vertical line of the drawing.
3) From the upper border of the head, make a mark equal to the height of the head. This will be the upper boundary of the figure.
4) From the upper border of the head, draw downward four segments of equal head height.
5) From the central vertical line of the figure, measure and draw:
5. One segment equal to the width of the head – to the left of the line.
6. One segment equal to half the width of the head – to the left of the line.
7. One segment equal to the width of the head – to the right of the line.
8. One segment equal to half the width of the head – to the right of the line.
Through the boundaries of the segments we draw vertical lines. The extreme left and right segments are the vertical boundaries of the drawing.
Mark off the width and height of the picture. Define Tinkerbell’s general proportions. Draw a line through her figure.
Draw the neck and body of the fairy. Add guidelines for her wings.
Add guidelines for Tinkerbell’s arms, hands, legs, feet and facial features.
Draw shapes for Tinkerbell’s legs, feet, arms, hands, hair, eyes and ear.
Sketch shapes for the hair, fingers, shoes, pupils, dress and partially her wings.
Detail the clothes. Finish with the wings. Work on the figure, paying special attention to detail.
Contour Tinkerbell, trying to vary the thickness and darkness of the line. Add more detail. Erase all guidelines.
For personal and non-commercial use only. All cartoon, manga and anime characters featured on supercoloring.com are the property of their respective owners.