"Following in your grandparents footsteps" Icebreaker Game
1. The leader of the game selects one person to be a grandmother or a grandfather. They then have to face the wall.
2. All participants of the game are to begin at the opposite side of the room and try and creep up on the grandparent and tap their shoulder.
3. The grandparent can turn around at anytime; therefore, the objective is that they don’t get caught.
4. If the grandparent catches them moving they are relegated to the beginning.
5. While they are being watched, participants are to remain perfectly still.
6. If a participant manages to tap the grandparents shoulder without being caught, they then become the grand parent and the game starts from the beginning.
Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 License. You are free to share or adapt it for any purpose, even commercially under the following terms: you must give a link to this page and indicate the author's name and the license.