Hur man ritar Gaara
1) At the top of the sheet, determine the location of the head and draw its conditional size using an oval.
2) Draw a vertical line through the middle of the right side of the head.
3) From the upper border of the head, draw a segment equal to one-third the height of the head. This marks the upper boundary of the figure.
4) From the upper border of the head, draw seven segments equal to the height of the head and one segment equal to three-quarters the height of the head.
5) From the central vertical line of the figure, measure and draw:
• One segment equal to the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• One segment equal to two-thirds the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• Three segments of equal head width – to the right of the line.
Through the boundaries of the segments we draw vertical lines. The extreme left and right segments are the vertical boundaries of the drawing.