How to draw a lighthouse
1) Draw a rectangle that will define the conditional proportions and boundaries of the chosen drawing.
2) From the middle of the rectangle, draw one vertical and one horizontal line equally dividing the shape.
3) Draw a horizontal line equally dividing the top half of the figure.
4) Draw a horizontal line equally dividing the bottom half of the figure.
5) Now our grid consists of four identical vertical segments. Each of these segments is divided in half by horizontal lines.
Mark off the width and height of the picture. Show, with light lines, the main proportions of the lighthouse. Draw a line, which will act as the center of it.
Define the shapes of the top (cupola and a lantern pane). Draw a small oval inside it. With the line, mark the bottom part of the gallery.
Draw the general shape of the lighthouse tower.
Add more details to the lighthouse: the tower sides and the solar valve.
Define the place for a window, a base and the railings of the lighthouse.
Add the edge to the cupola and a window head. Finish with the railings.
Draw some additional lines to further illustrate the lighthouse. Define the second railings.
Draw a lightning rod, the second railings and a searchlight. Add more details.
Contour and draw the sea and grass. Erase all the guidelines.