Hur man ritar den grekiska guden Zeus
1) At the top of the sheet, determine the location of the head and draw its conditional size using an oval.
2) Draw a vertical line through the middle of the head. This will be the central vertical line of the drawing.
3) From the upper border of the head mark a segment above that is equal to the height of the head. This is the upper boundary of the figure.
4) From the upper border of the head, draw downward six segments equal to the height of the head and one segment equal to half the height of the head.
5) From the central vertical line of the figure, measure and draw:
• Two segments equal to the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• One segment equal to half the width of the head – to the left of the line.
• Two segments of equal head width – to the right of the line.
Through the boundaries of the segments we draw vertical lines. The extreme left and right segments are the vertical boundaries of the drawing.